Course: Transport Clerk
The purpose of this qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as a Transport Clerk. A Transport Clerk compiles and keeps records of operational aspects and coordinates the timing of passenger services in accordance to a schedule, contract and/or private hire, and prepares reports for management. A qualified learner will be able to:
- Plan and prepare transport schedule.
- Allocate and dispatch drivers to shifts.
- Monitor and inspect trips and maintain operational documents and records
- Prepare reports for management
- Grade 12, with English and Mathematics
- Minimum age of 22
- Fluent in English or Afrikaans (read, write and speak)
- School Certificate
- National ID
- Trainable outcome on Psychometric Evaluation
- Registration fee